Hey everyone! A colleague of mine is an organiser for this market and is looking for stall-holders so I thought I'd post about it to help him out. They are currently accepting stallholder applications for young artists 25 years of age and younger. This particular market is going to be located at the Footscray Arts Centre, Moreland Street Footscray and adjacent to the Maribyrnong River. The Youth Market details are on the Maribyrnong Makers Market website. Don't forget also put the next Maribyrnong Makers Market in your diary too - next makers market is on 15 May!!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh Melanie! When I saw the poster I thought you were going to announce that you would be selling at this market! 25 and under? Really??? Then I read on... phew!
Look forward to the market. Will send the link to anyone I know who might be interested. xo m.
hey Melanie, here's the link
http://chunkychooky.blogspot.com/2010/03/porn-for-nannas.html
great seeing you on Saturday
♥
Post a Comment