People. It's time to sit up and take notice. I want you to know that I make mean sausage rolls. I want you to know that when I say mean, I mean mean and dirty sausage rolls. Everytime I make this recipe I am blown away by how good they are and today is no exception. I'm not even a sausage roll fan per se but when it comes to these sausage rolls...well I grow weak at the knees.
So people here I am today sharing the love with you. I want you know the secret of the meanest sausage rolls and I want you all to venture forth with this knowledge and knock the socks off rooms full of children, parents, balloons and streamers. I want you to reach great sausage roll heights and be the talk of your mother's group, school, friends and families.
So if you are now feeling inspired by the prospect of being a sausage roll queen, click here and download the recipe. Add a wee bit extra garlic and nutmeg and make sure your sausage mince is of the finest quality. (go to a decent butcher and not the supermarket). It says it makes 36 but I seem to make around 50 everytime. I think I must not put as much mixture in as they do but they are still a decent size and the more the merrier. I intend to make this recipe with pork and fennel sausage mince one day soon, unfortunately I haven't had the chance yet as I've been making them for kids but I reckon it will take the recipe to new sausage roll heights, if that is possible!!



5 comments:
Yep, have saved it, will make them! Have been getting requests from my boy to make them... will let you know how it goes!
OK, you're the boss. Have duly bookmarked mean sausage roll recipe. YUM!
Wow! They ARE mean sausage rolls!! How fab are they?!
You da boss lady, lady! ;) K
Mel that is torture! It is lunchtime and I quite literally began to salivate when I saw that picture (and given pictures of food are generally not true to the actual amazing-ness of the product I am now salivating even MORE)!
It's a long way to the shop if you wanna sausage roll .... (or in my case, Melbourne!)
oh yum...how nice do they look...
I actually had a recipe for sausage rolls without meat...true...
really nice thou...you used cheese and crushed walnuts...i friend who was vegetarian gave it to me...
but these look much nicer...
Post a Comment