They are gorgeous. Michelle is such a clever one. Can't wait to see yours. Will you post them? Please? Pretty please with a cherry (arimugumi of course) on top?
No, they're not for a swap. I'm making a garland/bunting out of them which I'm happy to give to you if you want them? Would you like them? You could look at it as a crafty xmas present from me?
What the? And why would you want to give them away rather than just hang them up at your house and enjoy? HAving said that, I love them and would happily give them a loving home at my place :-) It's all about the bunting here... We could make it a swapsie of some description, not that I have anything to offer you right now... xx G
Yes it is a bit out of the blue but I can make them so quickly and easily and I enjoy it so much. You don't crochet (YET) so it seems like a good thing to offer you. And it's Xmas. And you're lovely. And you have an ace blog. And glittery stars should be shared. And I should get back to work...eek.
Melanie, I would be HONOURED to have some of your crochet goodness adorning my house! That is so lovely! Thank you. I feel all warm and fuzzy. (I'm so never going to get around to taking up crochet, with all you hooking freaks out there making pretty things!).
7 comments:
Aren't they just fantastic? I'm going to have a go too...
LOVE yours Melanie - the silver and gold are gorgeous :) K
They are gorgeous. Michelle is such a clever one. Can't wait to see yours. Will you post them? Please? Pretty please with a cherry (arimugumi of course) on top?
Totally gorgeous. Is this for a swap? I've seen lots of Christmas ornaments flying around the joint. Love the sparkle... matches your shoes :)
No, they're not for a swap. I'm making a garland/bunting out of them which I'm happy to give to you if you want them? Would you like them? You could look at it as a crafty xmas present from me?
What the? And why would you want to give them away rather than just hang
them up at your house and enjoy?
HAving said that, I love them and would happily give them a loving home at
my place :-) It's all about the bunting here...
We could make it a swapsie of some description, not that I have anything to
offer you right now...
xx G
Yes it is a bit out of the blue but I can make them so quickly and easily and I enjoy it so much. You don't crochet (YET) so it seems like a good thing to offer you. And it's Xmas. And you're lovely. And you have an ace blog. And glittery stars should be shared. And I should get back to work...eek.
Melanie, I would be HONOURED to have some of your crochet goodness adorning
my house! That is so lovely! Thank you. I feel all warm and fuzzy. (I'm so
never going to get around to taking up crochet, with all you hooking freaks
out there making pretty things!).
Post a Comment