This is the brother and sister who bought their own wicker chairs.
Aren't their hand stitched faces exquisite?
And there was also this young lady...
...who arrived without any pants. I have set myself the task to make her some new ones very soon.
Isn't she adorable?






5 comments:
Goodness me. Crack out the saki.
Oh your visitors are so sweet. The expression on the last doll is precious. She looks quite similar to one of my dollies who has braids and a blue pant suit.
oh they are gorgeous...
they could stay at my house anytime they liked...
love them, love them, love them. can they come and stay at my house? where did they come from?
@ Leonie - the cloth dolls came from the UK. I used to have one like it and don't know what happened to it. I have been searching for another one and found the pair on the UK ebay site.
The pants-less doll I bought off someone on the Australian ebay. Nobody wanted her. She was a real bargain!
Post a Comment