
the zebra sleeps tonight.

It was a great night and it's a fantastic exhibit. Ivy's costume went down a treat. If you're a Melbournite with kiddies it's well worth the visit.
Thanks for all your lovely comments in regards to my zebra creating. It was so much fun and I was well rewarded. Ivy loved it and looked amazing.


18 comments:
aagh it's so great! love the second photo :)
my son wants to know if it's cotton or nylon!!
Ivy looks just wonderful! Such a fabulous costume. Glad you had fun :) K
Oh wow, check out Ivy! Looks fantastic - no wonder her costume was such a hit.
Oh, it looks even better on! Love that the zebra wears pink shoes. If my daughter dressed as a zebra, she would wear pink shoes too!
Terrific!!!
What a brilliant outfit.
: ) i almost let out a little squeel of excitement when i saw this load on my screen. it is so friggin cool! welll done. you are such an ace mum!! i cant wait to make costumes too one day, i think somehow they will be one of my favourite things to make for my kidlets too. x
so, so, very fabulous! such a great costume - so much fun, Ivy wears it so well too!
Looks fantastic Melanie... and I love that photo of your zebra with the other zebra!
Hilarious! Particularly lovin' the contrasting pink hooves.
I would wear that M*, really coool!!! Chele x
THAT is an awesome costume! So well done!!!
Just lovely, well done and so imaginative of your little girl. My kids love dressing up although my 8 year old boy tends towards the ninja,knight(with full cardboard armour)or other warrior types. Miss Eleven went to the past book fair as 'Tashi' a little gnome complete with curly hat, lol just love it!
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">LOVE</span> the Zebra costume! fantastic!
Wow M*, it's just so cool-cute! I love that cute square face with the darling eyes - did she have an okay time seeing out of the eye-holes?
Such a brilliant costume.
that is an AMAZING costume!! fantastic work there =-)!!
BTW: I've nominated you for the "Kreativ Blogger Award"! see details on my blog later today...
You're amazing. Where do the get the energy and time from?
:) :) I just gound your amazing blog!!!! its wonderful and interesting and this little cow is the best and the cutest ever!
you are more than welcome to visit my blog too! and there is also a special fairy illustration of mine as a give away until the end of november! I will be happy to see you there!
Ayelet
http://ganduna-manduna.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Nishale
Thats the best costume ever!
Post a Comment