Tuesday, December 22, 2009

an oldy but a goody...

oldy but a goody.

It's an oldy but a goody. This picture was taken when Ivy was 6 months old and was our Christmas card for that year, 2006.   I seemed to have had a lot more time back then to be a little bit creative with Christmas. This year I haven't managed to send bought cards let alone made ones. Oh well, at least I've done my bit for the environment!

I hope you all have a sparkly, merry & fine food filled Christmas. I'll see you on the otherside with a couple of new jug covers.

Take care

xo M*

15 comments:

m.e (cathie) said...

hehee, your angel doesn't look too happy though!
love it.
enjoy Melanie ♥

Sally said...

Wishing you and your gorgeous (if not a little freaky looking in that photo) family loads and loads of fabulous festive fun.

Tania said...

Right back at you, lovely lady. I'll be aiming at some jug covering myself. OK. One jug covered!

elizabeth of course said...

Eee! I'm loving that angel's face!

Amanda said...

That is just precious!!!  I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!!!

june at noon said...

How sweet! When I was little and my Grammy was still alive, all the grandchildren in the family were coerced into donning bathrobes and tin foil crowns and other scavenged bits to create a Nativity tableau in the living room on Christmas day. We were never too fond of the idea, but now it's a special memory.

Mel said...

When I read jug covers for a split second I thought you meant you were making bras or something! Then I remembered your lovely "jug covers" - phew! But you know you could always crochet a bikini or two over the holidays ... 

The photo is unreal. Sienna has been forcing Luca and I to recreate this scene daily while she sings in a very high pitched voice, "... the little 'ord Jesus lay down his sweet head ..."

The very very best for a wonderful day Melanie xxx

kellie said...

merry christmas mel to you and your family, have a wonderful break

Lauren said...

Love it!! Have a gorgeous Christmas and New Year, Melanie. x

CurlyPops said...

Merry Christmas Mel - hope it's spectacular.
What a fabulous photo.

Kate said...

Love that pic so much! I hope you and the family have a great Christmas and a wonderful new year X

michelle said...

Great pic...
Looks like it was great fun...
Oh to have more time to do those fun things...
Have a lovely Christmas Mel...
:)

Umatji said...

have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!

xx

Angela said...

Opps, I forgot to leave my name on the above comment : )

Merry Christmas!!!

www.threebuttons.blogspot.com