Wednesday, August 12, 2009

don't miss missie krissie

Talk about giveaway mania at the moment! Every where I visit there's a giveaway or a link to one. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining. It's just I think it's amazing that we have so many generous and talented people out there.

So here's another amazing giveaway that I have stumbled upon in recent days. Missie Krissie is giving away an amazing jewellery tree that she has created. Take a look...



Amazing huh? And she made it! How clever is she? It's like a functional chandelier sculpture!

So if you want to win this amazing creation by Missie Krissie, make sure you pop on over to her blog and take a look... but be warned! I'm leaving small offerings to the giveaway goddess as I speak. I'm feeling lucky and definitely have my eyes on winning this one ...

2 comments:

Missie Krissie said...

Thanks for entering! good luck and love the fairy cake!!

Steph said...

How awesome is this!!! I am all inspired by her creativeness...

xo Steph