Wednesday, December 9, 2009

please say hello to midnight blue...

Hello.  I finished another jug cover over the weekend and wanted to send you some jug cover highlights...

DSC04394

oooo...

DSC04386

ahhhh...

DSC04389

ohhhh...

midnight blue jug cover

lovely...

DSC04397

Here are the girls all together for the last time.  You see the orange one in the middle left yesterday, bound for a new home.  It's a little sad, but I know she will be loved and cared for.  That's all I could ask for really.

8 comments:

Gina Denholm said...

That collection is looking fabulous.

june at noon said...

I'm not normally a blue person, but this is just beautiful in those shades. Gorgeous collection!

Guest said...

Oooo  I wonder where she is going......I promise she will be looked after, handed down and treasured for a very long time xx 

Kylie said...

Love midnight blue :)  Kx

beck said...

Lovely! You put a lot of heart and soul into your work and it shows xo

Umatji said...

oh I agree with oo and aarh - hope the love is enough where she goes - if not let me know and I will stage a breakout!

Happydacks said...

Lovely in the blues Mel, lovely photos!! Chele x

Amanda said...

Loving it!!!! Beautiful....