Friday, July 17, 2009

a belated creative space...

crochet, crochet, crochet!!

my creative space

Totally asborbed, not much room for anything else...but fitting in a bit of pattern writing too...have finished writing this pattern already!

Make sure you visit here too...

19 comments:

Nikki said...

Ooooooh!!
Please tell me you are doing a pattern for that FABULOUS beret you made?!!  I havent been able to get it out of my head since i saw your pics.

Kylie said...

Those berets are just wonderful. Another reason to learn crochet! Thanks for this. K

Gina Denholm said...

Hmmm, I'm being lazy and wondering whether I could try something similar on the circular knitting loo,...

Gina Denholm said...

Err, that was LOOM, not loo. Not too many circular knitting loos around I imagine, although it's a concept that would probably take of in Japan, that loo-obsessed nation.

M* said...

I am Nikki! I am doing it right now! I'll post it very soon - just for you!

M* said...

Thank you. Yes, learn crochet! It's easy, I promise you!

M* said...

LOL! that was very funny Gina. I reckon you could give it a go on the circular loom. I've never used one though so don't know how you would go when you decrease to shape it?? I'd love to hear how you go! Another thought I had was crocheting placemats. Have you loomed any? We could have a joint placemat week?

Nikki said...

YAY! Thanks M*. I cant wait to hook into your creation ; )

Rebecca said...

Oh wow, this is so nice, might have to be my next crochet challenge!

gemmipop said...

What a cute beret! I love hats but I can never really find one that suits me....

Leonie @ Raglan Guld said...

Wow you have been busy.  I even bought a crochet book today from the oppy. So my little adventure into this world of one hook and yard maybe starting. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Leonie @ Raglan Guld said...

Oh its the day for bloopers that would be yarn not yard. I dont know what I would do with one hook in the yard!!! it would be a very slow way to dig a hole   :)  

Mel said...

Whoops. You're nipple's showing Mel ;)

(my mum came to visit today and cracked out the 'ol crochet hook and a way cool 70's style poncho [yes, PONCHO] pattern that she is making for Sienna. I am going to print off your pattern and furnish it to her toot sweet!)

Kirsty said...

What a gorgeous shade of blue! 

woollywotnots said...

beautiful as always and great colour!

M* said...

He he he!  Good luck with your crochet Leonie.  If you are having any trouble don't hesitate to contact me.  I am more than happy to help!

M* said...

How exciting!  Please tell her that I am an improvising crocheter and I apologise if the pattern breaks any crochet rules.  Would love to hear any feedback from her!

jeanamarie said...

hello!  it was great to meet you on the weekend, for real, in life!

your crochet hats are gorgeous, and what a sweet 'model' you have too!

M* said...

At last!  i got notification that you commented on my blog but couldn't find it!  

It was lovely to meet you on Saturday too Jeana.  It's good to put people into context and read their blogs with a little knowledge of who they are.  Hope we cross paths in person again soon!