I love, love, love crochet.
I love, love, love coffee.
I love, love, love the saucer.
I love, love, love blue.
I love, love, love this cafe.
I love, love, love this moment.
I love, love, love this photo and...
I love, love, love sharing it all with you.
Want to join in with Friday Favourites? Add your name below.



7 comments:
what a good idea, i just need to take some pictures to join in! i am so jealous of your crocheting by the way, i sat down with my meet me at mikes book and tried, but that was 2 weeks ago now, and i haven't found my way back since! so busy, but it seems so soothing once you figure it all out!
I love love love you Mel! :-D Like Bec I will ponder for a bit and then join in ...
Yay! I'm playing! Triple yay to a crotcheting caffeined cafe visit...
It sounds like you are having a great week!
A lovely shot - what beautiful colours and such nice neat crotchet!
I'm playing along too - I've gone a vintage shot from the archives I hope that's cool
love love love it too...
OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh, coffee and crochet are my favourites.
Post a Comment