
I know this is awkward but I have given myself permission to be puerile just once ok? What ever happens I promise I will never post any fart jokes on my blog, ever.
Mel, this word is for you. You dared me to find the word poo, but I found you a butt instead. Not that you deserve a butt. You actually deserve the word amazing for finishing that amazing quilt and because it is so amazing I will dedicate the word amazing to you too (now you have an amazing butt!! te he he heehhee! sorry!)
Have a good weekend people. I'm going to hang out here today. woooo hoooo


5 comments:
The other night when i was saying goodnight to rosie and quietly closing her door she whispered in a loving voice..."goodnight...Buttsniffer"
What can I say? Having a seven year old brother really opens up your world & your vocab..... xo
<span style="">LOL!! That is hilarious. It's funny when they do things like that! </span>
Well, you know, I must be a bit of a scatological gal myself really... I find it funny (in small doses)... but maybe everyone does - it's just how much of it you can take? Can I ask where you found this sign??? There are a few spray can stencils around the Valley here with my favourite one "Eat Poo"! I just laugh every time I see one :) K
You know it starts with the occassional butt post, then you find yourself slowly seaguing into poo references and before you know you are are regularly posting fart jokes. Mark my words ... its a slippery slope!
LOL, I found this word on a the side of a bin in the street asking people to dispose of their cigarette butts thoughtfully. I have simply taken it out of context! I'd giggle heaps too if I saw an eat poo sign too! glad to see I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment