
Monday's are the hardest and this Monday is particularly hard. Not only is this Monday the first day back after the school holidays, it's also the first Monday of the daylight savings period. Talk about a double whammy. It's hard enough dragging yourself out of bed on a Monday as it is!
(Sorry for the blurriness of this pic. It was one of those panicked rush jobs that I touched on yesterday. I had to take it before a neighbour looked out of their window and said something like "Harold, there's a strange girl with silver clogs on taking photos of the real-estate billboard across the street...what on earth is she doing that for??")


11 comments:
Loving the words Melanie. Especially the red here... curious about what it's from.
I hope you compile a collage of all the words at the end, and make it into a photo. Then sell it to me!
No matter how hard it gets just remember you are the strange girl with the silver clogs....how cool is that.
I love the idea of you running around with your gorgeous silver clogs, taking photos and I got a tv flashback of bewitched with the neighbour peeping from behind the curtain.
hope your day goes well, despite the chaos.
I'm having a hard day emotionally so I love your word today!
What would Harold and Gwen do without you though?! Just reminded me of my serious envy problems re silver clogs! You are cruel ;) K
The very slight blurriness is quite appropriate in this case - the 'eyes not quite open on a Monday morning exacerbated by the rather silly combination of the start of daylight saving and beginning of a school term' syndrome means everything is slightly blurry!
We had a lot of trouble getting out of bed and out the door this morning! I think it's going to take a while to get back in the swing of the school thing. This is the first time I've popped in to your blog, I'll be back! xo
It's from a real estate board. The hardest working real estate agents in the universe apparently. Well may be not the universe but I took no notice of which agent it was so I can't tell you who. I guess it's a failed marketing campaign??
Oh and yes, definitely going to do a collage. That's a must.
Wise words Kate. I shall remember that.
Thanks Cathie. I am going to post the word 'amazing' tomorrow so I hope that lifts your spirits!
LOL! here's the link to my clogs...perhaps you should invest in your own pair??
http://www.clogs4u.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=50
Oh thank you beck! Please do come back!
Post a Comment