Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Granny of the week

Hello!  A belated Granny of the Week post.  I was meant to post this on Sunday but for one reason or ten I ended up just not doing it.  So here it is mainly because I want to stick to doing this so I finish the blanket and to let you know that I haven't fallen off planet Starr.

Granny of the week

Squares completed this week: 1 - yeah I know, pretty slack. I was busy with the flower cushion which I'm actually still busy with.  It's being very naughty (actually being a right pain in the proverbial)  so I'm giving it a little bit of a break while I work on my giveaway (ooooo) - more on that tomorrow.

Granny count: 97/256

Favourite square:  The upside to only completing one square is that it's easy to choose my favourite.  The downside is it also doubles as my least favourite.  Meh.  You win some you lose some.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Love that sparkly green in the middle. Kx

Jenny said...

Yes me too that middle sparkly bit really catches your eye!

Sally said...

OMG - I've just started crocheting and have dreams of making a granny square blanket. BUT I pretty much just feel off my chair when I read 97/256!