Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 8 - word of the day

wotd - 8.10.09

I bet you all knew that this one was coming.  How could I walk past this word knowing how important it is?  It's a good word and represents such a large and diverse range of creativity from the practical to the impractical. It plays a big role in my life.

5 comments:

rebecca - edward and lilly said...

Yeah, I love that word too, couldn't live without it :)

Kylie said...

Well, how can this not be my favourite?! I love the way the colours are peeping in from behind :)  K

cathfromchunkychooky said...

yes, but does it actually mean? how do we define it? is it functional art I wonder?

When I see that word I just sigh and think aaahhhhhhhh

Amanda said...

Perfect!!! :)

Mel said...

Yay! Three cheers for craft. It still has that "not art" connotation though for a lot of people doesn't it? Like it's quaint and cute but not real in terms of creativity? Well I say poo to that (hey try and find the word poo! I dare you!).

And thank you my lovely for your very gorgeous and encouraging words on my craft!