Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 7 - word of the day

wotd - 6.10.09

Totally amazing dude.

I have quite a fondness for this word because I find I use it a lot when commenting on the amazing (there I go again!) things that all of you out there in the big, wide, crafty blog world make.  You are all amazing.  Yes you are!  You are, you're amazing and you know it.  You can't hide it from me.  I've seen your work.

Amazing, amazing amazing.  I'm just going to keep on saying it to annoy you. narni narni nah nah.

AMAZING.

7 comments:

the creative beast said...

hello!
i'm participating in Blogtoberfest and stopped for a peek at your blog...

LOVE your dedication! LOVE your post for today! i'm feeling the same way with the folks i've made time to visit - you are all AMAZING! what a fantastic community =-)

Thea said...

You're amazing! So there.

Anonymous said...

That's one of my fave words too.... now what rhymes with amazing?

Amanda said...

DITTO!!!! ;)

Kylie said...

Amazing word! Amazing blog YOU have here too temptress (I think I'm going to have an amazing time calling you that amazing word from now on too!) :)  K

beck said...

I seem to use this word alot too, it's a goodie. My eldest daughter (17) who watches a bit too much american tv has started pronouncing it 'ameezing' in real yankee doodle style.  So I have taken to it as well, just for fun and to annoy her xo

Kate said...

So funny because it's so true!