Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 12 - word of the day

wotd - 12.10.09

I need to be on the attack this week.  Lot's to do and to get on top of.  Probably has nothing to do with craft really but I did take it when I was at Craft Victoria so that could be construed as a link?  Running late, ciao!

6 comments:

beck said...

I'm on the attack too, well trying to be anyway! Hope you have a productive week xo

Emjie said...

I am the polar opposite to you. This week I am contemplating my navel.

cath said...

I am on orderattakc- attackt the back orders and start sewing for christmas-eeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!

M* said...

Thanks Beck!  I had a pretty good day at work, have a headache though so maybe I over did it??

M* said...

I am very jealous Emjie!   I wish I was in the same position

M* said...

eeeek alright!  Good luck!  It sounds like you have a big workload ahead!