"The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way."
William Blake
5 comments:
beck
said...
What an interesting quote. What is says to me is that for some there are endless possibiliites, emotion, or beauty in an idea, object, dream whereas for others they only see obstruction, problems, a wall. I hope to always stay a dreamer! xo
It is a good quote. I remembered it after a wilderness society poster which had a photograph of the most amazing tree in Tasmania with this quote under it. It really stuck in my head. I've looked for the poster since then but haven't managed to find it.
5 comments:
What an interesting quote. What is says to me is that for some there are endless possibiliites, emotion, or beauty in an idea, object, dream whereas for others they only see obstruction, problems, a wall. I hope to always stay a dreamer! xo
This is a really good Quote, I hope there are more of us that are moved by nature than there is that have no respect or appreciation of it. Chele x
Oh I missed this one yesterday... Love trees and love this quote... Just fabulous. K
It is a great quote isn't it? Very layered as you have pointed out.
It is a good quote. I remembered it after a wilderness society poster which had a photograph of the most amazing tree in Tasmania with this quote under it. It really stuck in my head. I've looked for the poster since then but haven't managed to find it.
Post a Comment