often...xo
Great sign. By the way, I love your beautiful dedication on your side bar. It made me smile.
It is a lovely dedication isn't it? The book is a treasure trove of 1954 wisdom. I posted about my favourite bits a few months back...http://emmstarr.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-wisdom.html'Had me in stitches!
It's a constant state of being around here..! But maybe that's one of the things that keeps us going - searching for answers? :) K
Post a Comment
4 comments:
often...xo
Great sign.
By the way, I love your beautiful dedication on your side bar. It made me smile.
It is a lovely dedication isn't it? The book is a treasure trove of 1954 wisdom. I posted about my favourite bits a few months back...
http://emmstarr.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-wisdom.html
'
Had me in stitches!
It's a constant state of being around here..! But maybe that's one of the things that keeps us going - searching for answers? :) K
Post a Comment