It's a lovely inspiring word. :) K
I've been wondering about that. I went to primary school with a couple of brothers with 2 r's in their starr, any relation?
No, no relation there. There's a story behind my Starr. I don't know if it's post worthy but I'll flick you an email soon
It is. It's one of my favourites
how about some guerilla craft.... crochet an 'r' and go plant it during the night!! It certainly needs and extra 'r'! ;o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's a lovely inspiring word. :) K
I've been wondering about that. I went to primary school with a couple of brothers with 2 r's in their starr, any relation?
No, no relation there. There's a story behind my Starr. I don't know if it's post worthy but I'll flick you an email soon
It is. It's one of my favourites
how about some guerilla craft.... crochet an 'r' and go plant it during the night!! It certainly needs and extra 'r'! ;o)
Post a Comment